Web partnerships and white label development
At Web Industries, we love working with other people to make their web dreams become a reality and frequently partner with design companies, advertising agencies, marketing companies, social media specialists, and public relations companies on projects they need to deliver to their clients.
Other web design companies also outsource work to us so we can help deliver tricky bits of functionality, or provide white label development when they have too much work on.
By working together, we are each able to contribute our specialist expertise and knowledge. Web Industries can provide technical know-how about Drupal web development and our partners are able to do what THEY do best. It's one of those synergies, where 2+2 does NOT equal 4!
Your client wins, because they get the best advice from a range of providers.
You win, because you don't have to worry about technical delivery and can focus your time on the things you do best.
- You may need some extra development resource and need someone you know you can trust.
- You may have been asked to pitch for a project but don't have the required knowledge.
- You may want to make some margin while someone else does the work!
Web Industries wins, because we get to work with experts in their fields and deliver awesome results.
How it works
We're pretty flexible, and although we can't all touch our toes, we can definitely figure out the best way to work together. In a nutshell, we'll sit down and run through things with you, and figure out the best way forward.
We figure out exactly what needs doing, when it needs doing, where we can help, how we'll communicate as the project progresses, and of course, how the margins will work out.
What needs doing
Having a clear set of requirements and specifications is pretty important. We can work with ones you have been provided with, have developed yourself, or we can work with you to clearly map out the project before development gets started.
When it needs doing
Waiting sucks, we all know that. So, we'll set very clear timeframes for each aspect of the work we'll be doing, and who is responsible for delivering it. Then, that goes into a Project Management tool, and we stick to them, like glue.
Where we can help
There's no point us doing stuff that isn't going to make your life easier or help deliver a better result for your client, so we identify where we can best contribute the skills and knowledge to make the biggest impact.
How we'll communicate
We use a project management tool to facilitate clear and prompt communication. Or, we can use yours. We pride ourselves on responding quickly to any questions. There's also the question of whether we communicate with you directly and never talk to the client, or also interact with the client - we're open to, and experienced with, both scenarios.
How the margins will work
We're happy to work on a time and materials basis, and have special whitelabel partner rates. Or, we can give you a fixed price quote and a clear specification. Or, we can do a bit of both. We're even happy to joint pitch if you haven't won the project yet. It really comes down to the specifics of the project, so the best thing to do is get in contact with your requirements and we can run through it all.
What can we help with
- Drupal website architecture and building
- Custom Drupal module development
- Drupal and mobile themes
- Custom Drupal API integrations
- Drupal Workflow and automation processes
- Drupal hosting and infrastructure
- Drupal deployment and management systems
Why work with Web Industries
- You get access to Drupal specialists who know how to make the most of this powerful development platform (it's soooo much more than a content management system).
- Together we can take a collaborative approach and look to blend all our collective awesomeness into one team.
- You can reply on our speedy execution, love of pushing technical boundaries, and our attention to detail.
- You''ll always know how the project is progressing with transparent and regular communication.
- You can scale your team as you need to, and we can scale our team too!
Our focus on partnerships is because we believe that it is best to work with you, not just for you, and that by pooling our experience and knowledge we all end up better off. Remember, this isn't just about you working with Web Industries, when we have projects where we feel your skills would come in handy, then of course we get in contact and send some work your way too!
We like to think we're pretty approachable, so get in touch and let us know how we can help out.